★     website     ★     about me     ★     like mandarin     ★    wanderlove     ★     travel     ★    baby animals     ★

Recent Posts

Friday, April 23, 2010

belated baby animal of the week: baby agouti, baby otters

I owe you guys two baby animals. First, we have a baby agouti:He's so... I can't even... He looks like he's made of plush, shag carpet, and awwww.
They eat agoutis in Central America, by the way.
Not me. I don't eat mammals.

Next, I present to you a bunch of baby otters. Let's call them a Cuddle of Otters.
Don't you want to go down the line and kiss each one on the top of its head?

I just love baby animals.

6 comments:

Kaitlin Ward said...

SO CUTE

Jess said...

Oh. My. Word. WANT!

Remilda Graystone said...

They are made out of cuteness!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Oh. So. Cute!

On the dashboard, the first one looked like a human brain. I almost didn't check out your post. Glad I got over Squeamishness. :)

Kayeleen Hamblin said...

Adorable. Baby otter is now on my wish list.

sarahenni said...

1) the nose ring looks good!
2) AWWWWWWWWWW

Post a Comment